Welcome to my SG Stories from the Stargate Nexus Series

Remember all story pics are posted in order. The first addition at the bottom and the newest addition at the top. The pics go along with the stories which can be read at www.stargatenexus.com

All references, character bios and history are to be found on the pages listed on the right. The archives are just below that.

Friday, June 22, 2012

SGN 9- Sins of the Father (Late Nov 2012)


Nov. 2012
Dr. Aliana Sinclair continues to have mixed emotions about Ba'al. Sam begins to doubt Jack's commitment to starting a family.
When two Taneyan alians visit the SGC, a mission is launched that will change lives forever. This leads Vala to confront a haunting truth about her past.
Find these stories along with more pics and VIDEO clips including
The (un) Official Wedding Album of
Gen. Johnathan (Jack) O'Neill
&
Dr. Samantha Carter O'Neill 

















2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pics. This was a great story! Love emotional Vala!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this. I read a lot of SG-SG1 fanfiction and I appreciate the effort, so I feel bad about hitting you with the things I don't like first, since I will continue reading and enjoying this. But I hope my comments will help. I don't like the script-like form of the dialogue since you then immediately shifts into very long descriptions. Either you take the time to write the story properly or just write a script. This in-between thing is just bad $& annoying literary style. Also, I am feeling quite rushed at the very beginning, which is where I am.... but will continue on. And finally, why do all the paragraph with sexual content need to be on a different color? We are all adults here. That is kind of insulting. Please change these things. Thank you for sharing; I hope you appreciate my honesty. I like the all the rest.

    ReplyDelete